- Firstly quarter, and de-stone the nectarines, then heat up a griddle pan till very hot. When the griddle is hot enough sear the nectarines, this is to get good charred lines on them.
- Then trim the ends off the endive and break off the individual leaves, wash, drain and set aside.
- Take out the feta and crumble into large chunks and set aside.
- Then make the dressing by chopping the basil and mixing with the olive oil and lemon and season (lots of black pepper).
- Then you can make the salad by carefully arranging the different components, first the rocket and endive, then the Parma ham, nectarines and feta.
- Finish it off by drizzling over the dressing.